RGBlink RMS 5533S Rack Mounting Standard LCD MonitorFeaturing three 5 inch monitors, RMS 5533 is a fully featured compact monitoring solution.
Each of the three 16:9 LCD monitors is 800×480 pixels.
Input source selection is available from a dedicated button, as is ratio control. Additionally, there are two function buttons that can be user assigned.
The menu contains a features including markers and settings for underscan/overscan and more. Additionally, a zoom feature is included for closer inspection of central image area.
Viewing angle can be adjusted by tilting the rack mount monitor assembly.
The externally mounted power supply can easily be demounted.
- Standard 3 unit rack mount size
- 16:9/4:3 adjustable
- TALLY light for each LCD unit
- Underscan/Overscan switch
- Customer editable video title
- SDI/HDMI embedded audio output via
- 3.5mm earphone socket
- Each input with loop through
- Auto input standard detection
RGBlink RMS 5533S LCD Monitor Working DiagramRGBlink RMS 8424 S Rack Mounting Standard LCD Monitor
- Depth : 129 mm
- Height : 113 mm
- Width : 480 mm
- Shipping Weight : 3.70 kg
- DC Voltage : 12 Volts
- Product Weight : 2.80 kg
- Active Power : 24 Watt
- Display Size : 12.70 cm
- Display Size : 127 mm
- Brightness (candela) : 500 cd/m2
- Operating Temperature (Maximum) : 40 C
- Operating Temperature (Minimum) : 0 C
- Shipping Width (with packaging) : 550 mm
- Shipping Height (with packaging) : 155 mm
- Shipping Depth (with packaging) : 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio - 4:3
- Display Applications - Broadcast
- Display Color Capability - Color
- Display Type - LCD
- Supported Resolution - Other
RGBlink RMS 5533S LCD Monitor Specification
RGBlink RMS 5533S LCD Monitor User Manual