NOVASTAR MCTRL1600 LED Display Controller Box
MCTRL1600 is a 4K×2K independent master developed by Nova Technology. The single device supports 3840×2160@60Hz.
Users can customize the resolution according to their needs within this range to meet the on-site configuration requirements for ultra-long and large screens.
The MCTRL1600 supports both transmit card mode and photoelectric conversion mode to provide a flexible solution.
In the send card mode, the unit can be used as two independent (DUAL LINK DVI) or four (SINGLE LINK DVI) independent masters.
MCTRL1600 works with Nova's EMT200 3D transmitter and 3D glasses to achieve 3D display.
MCTRL1600 is stable and powerful, and is dedicated to providing users with an extraordinary visual experience, mainly used in rental and fixed areas, such as concerts, live broadcast evenings, monitoring centers, Olympics, stadiums and sports centers.
- Product Type : LED Display Controller
- Input resolution : Support 3840x2160@60Hz, maximum support 7680x1080@60Hz (DP)
- Load capacity: 8.3 million pixels
- Supply voltage : AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Control method : USB/TCP/IP
- Video interface : DP1.2×1, 4 x DVI (DUAL DVI & SINGLE DVI switch)
- Video format : RGB, YCrCb4:4:4, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:2:0
- Output interface: 16 network port / fiber × 4
- Video source bit depth: 8/10/12bit