LED-M16S LED Receiving Card
1) Integrated 16 HUB75 interfaces, eliminating the need for a HUB board.
2) Support 32 groups of RGB signal parallel output.
3) Single card can carry 192K (384*512) pixels.
4) Safety upgrade, support mainstream chip upgrade free debugging
5) Support readback of receiving card parameters, support readback of firmware.
6) With network cable hot backup function
7) Support receiving card preset screen
8) Support display 90° multiplier rotation
9) Support all receiver card parameter monitoring functions
10) Support point by point correction, support for fast light and dark line repair
11) Support automatic data search
12) Support for intelligent sequencing
13) Support network port error monitoring
14) RoHS compliant
15) Comply with CE-EMC standards
LED-M16 LED Receiving Card Features
- Integrate 16 HUB75E ports
- 32 groups of RGB signal parallel output
- Support 128K(256×512) pixels
- High refresh, high brightness, high grey levels
- Receiving card parameter backward reading
- LAN cable hot backup
- Support brightness, chroma point by point correction
- N×90° rotation
- Receiving card parameter monitoring
LED-M16 LED Receiving Card Parameters
|RGB parallel data||32 groups|
|Load||Maximum load 128*1024|
|Number of cascading cards||≤1000PCS|
|Support for scanning lines||1—32 scanning|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ - 70℃|