Kystar U3/KS920Plus|KS910Plus LED Video ProcessorThe multi-image splicing processor is a high-end video processing equipment
developed and manufactured by our company for LED large screen display,
performance and leasing, conference room, studio and so on.
The product adopts CPT+ FST splicing technology targeted for small pixel LED
display to guarantee uniformity and synchronization of splicing. The Super Resolution
Zoom-in Technology can help eliminate jaggies and reduce the fuzzy sense and
out-of-focus phenomenon due to image magnification.
● U3 Support user-defined 2.6 mega-pixel output, U3Pro Support user-defined 5.2 mega-pixel output
● U3 Max. load of 2560×1536@60Hz in mosaic mode, U3Pro Output pixels up to 15360 horizontally or 6144 vertically
● Free 3-image layout, enabling easy central control of the main and side stage screens.
● Support signal echoing and view real-time input and output signals by software
● Support multi-image preview and output monitoring.
● Support 4K UHD signal processing
● Overlay of multi-group editable and global image-texts and captions.
● Seamless switching of signal and mode, with over 10 transition special effects.
● Support luma key, image transparency adjustment and edge feathering
● Support warm backup of multi-level input signals and multi-machine synchronous cascade outputs
KS920Plus/KS910Plus LED Video Processor the difference：
KS920P:4 wiring splicing & Single machine 5.2 million pixel custom output
KS910P: Single machine 2.6 million pixel custom output