Novastar JT200 LED Screen Multimedia Player Controller Card for Transportation Industry
$220.00 Regular price $330.00
Type: LED Display Controller
JT200 Traffic-Dedicated Sending CardThe JT200 is a NovaStar multimedia player targeted for small and medium-sized full color LED screens in transportation field.
With the following advantages, the JT200 can better satisfy users’ needs.
Novastar JT200 traffic guidance solution is dedicated to stable display and status monitoring of traffic displays, and widely used for expressway message displays, city guidance displays and parking guidance displays to easily meet the demanding requirements of traffic displays. Being secure, reliable, advanced, practical and easy to expand, this solution can satisfy the needs of intelligent traffic informatization construction of the public security and traffic management departments.
- Loading capacity up to 650,000 pixels,H.2654K high-definition Video playback supported
- 1.5GHz eight-core processor,2GB operating memory
- Multiple network connection methods,such as 4G,Wi-Fi,broadband,and self-built hotspot
- Supports free layout and overlapping of solution pages in multiple windows with customizable size and position.
- Supports flexible screenshot of playback content and realtime update of partial window.
- Supports a variety of media,such as text,images,videos,clocks,and streaming media.
- Supports smart brightness adjustment and scheduled power on/off.
- Supports custom development for web camera.
- Built-in SANSI Protocol,Hisense Protocol,and NovaStar Traffic Protocol(standard version)
- Stable operating at 40℃-80℃
JT200 Traffic-Dedicated Sending Card Working Diagram
Including: module fault detection, LED light on and off, voltage, temperature and communication status, and even automatic fault detection and processing. This is a recent requirement for traffic screens, which is also unsatisfactory for ordinary systems. The Nova receiving card, together with the Nova monitoring card, can easily monitor the above status.
This system can be used with Nova's traffic-specific software PlutoTraffic for automatic status detection and processing.
For example, when the display is disconnected from the control center, the pre-stored screen can be automatically displayed; when the module or LED is faulty, the screen can be automatically blacked out. In this way, it is possible to avoid the display of erroneous information on the display, thereby reducing the occurrence of traffic accidents.
In traffic applications, instructions and content are sent to the display by the traffic control center. In most cases, the traffic control center already has a ready-made management system.
Therefore, there is a problem of system docking between the existing traffic management center management system and the new display control system.
When the system is docked, we will also encounter the agreement of Sansi, the agreement of Stone, the agreement of Hisense, and so on. For complex system docking, Nova offers three ways:
The secondary development package is directly called by the traffic control center software;
The message protocol, the communication center software communicates according to the agreement;
Customized protocols that make the control system protocol compatible with the traffic control center.
This is the flexible and versatile way that Nova offers.
In addition, we also provide professional development guidance to ensure the smooth implementation of the system.
Three docking methods, combined with professional development guidance, make the extremely complex system docking work easy and easy to operate.
JT200 Traffic-Dedicated Sending Card Specification