K5+ LED Receiving CardK5+ receiving card is a small full-featured high-end receiving card from Carlet, measuring only 70×45mm.
K5+ uses a small-sized hardware design for small cabinet spaces and small-pitch applications; it uses a high-density connector interface for dust and shock resistance, high stability and high reliability.
K5+ has all the functions of the current mainstream receiving card, and also developed a series of practical and powerful functions for high-end display, bringing value-added points to customers' products and enhancing product added value.
· Single card supports 32 sets of RGB signal parallel output;
· Single card with a maximum load of 512 × 256 pixels;
· Support high-precision brightness and chromaticity integration point-by-point correction;
· Support low light and high gray;
· Support color temperature adjustment;
· Support any pumping, drawing, and pumping;
· Support fast upgrade and fast send correction factor;
· Support smart module: store correction coefficient, module parameters, etc.
· Support box temperature, humidity, power status, voltage monitoring and fan control;
· Support network cable status monitoring;
· Support any scan type between 1~64 scans;
· Support DC 3.3V~6.0V ultra wide working voltage;
· Support Carlet's full range of sending devices.