Novastar A8 LED Receiving Card
A8 is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small sizes and full functions. It has adopted DDR3 interface which makes it easy to fit various electrical structures. The board card has integrated network transformer to simplify design for users. One board card can suit all kinds of applications.
A single A8 card is able to load 256*256 pixels. It supports 18bit+ grayscale output Clear view and random angle rotation and also supports many utility functions such as module Flash management interface, smart module management, dual backup of calibration coefficients, voltage, temperature detection, etc. With specific design of circuit and program, A8 is able to effectively reduce the electromagnetic radiation of the system and help users to easily pass the EMC certification.
- Resolution ：256×256
- RGB data output ：32
- MOM Interface ：Support
- Piexl level color and brightness calibration ：Support
- Receving Card Backup Support ：Support
- RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
- Auto Calibration ：Support
- Cabinet Mapping ：Support
- 18bit+ ：Support
- Smart Gamma ：Support
- ClearView ：Support
- Free Rotation ：Support
- Low latency ：Support
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card supports output of 64-group serial data.
4) A8 has integrated network transformer to simplify the design for users.
5) A8 supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A8 supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A8 supports module Flash management and allows for the storage of calibration coefficients and module information.
8) A8 supports applying module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
9) A8 supports Clear view
10) In conjunction with advanced control system and supports random angle rotation
11) A8 supports 18bit+grayscale output
12) A8 supports smart module with the functions of storing and managing information like calibration coefficients, module information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without the need for monitoring card.
13) A8 supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
14) Supports Mapping. Enable the function and the serial number of current cabinet and its connected Ethernet port number will be displayed.
15) A8 supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage, and network communication status.
16) A8 supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration
17) A8 supports backup of double calibration coefficients.
18) A8 supports module ID.
19) A8 supports prestoring picture settings.
20) A8 supports configuration file readback.
21) A8 supports firmware program backup and readback.
22) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.